The market is changing faster than the news can keep up. Things are changing day by day, and hour by hour. As we are living through these uncharted times, we all need an advisor – our guest this week is Patrick Langhans of Guild Mortgage, who is here to shed the light of clarity around mortgages and lending during this pandemic.
How is the crash of 2008 different than what we are experiencing now? Are interest rates really as low as they say? Should Buyers continue to look for property with uncertainty around appraisals and loan closing? Are we headed for a recession, or is this just a “pause button”?
Tune into this episode for timely updates on what is going on in the mortgage market and how COVID-19 is really effecting our market.
Get in touch with Patrick and his team:
email@example.com | P: 303-209-7812
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #116: Being Positive in Uncertain Times: March 20th, 2020: The world is an interesting place right now. With the constant stream of news and updates from the powers at be, it can seem like every day is uncertain. What can we do to be a positive influence? How can we, as real estate professionals, continue with “business as usual” when nothing seems like the usual?
- EP #115: Simulcast – The RV Marketing Podcast: As a real estate agent, you want to grow your business, and marketing plays a big role in expanding your reach. Whether you are just getting started in the business, or a seasoned agent looking for more clients, turning up the volume on your marketing can be the key to unlocking the door to success.
- EP #114: Epically Efficient – Stress Less, Vacation More: In the fast paced world of real estate, you can often be given an “atta-boy” for working seven days a week and crushing your to-do lists from sun up to sun down. From weekend showings with Buyers, negotiating contracts the first part of the week, inspections the second half – just in time to start the process all over on Friday.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222