As a real estate agent, you want to grow your business, and marketing plays a big role in expanding your reach. Whether you are just getting started in the business, or a seasoned agent looking for more clients, turning up the volume on your marketing can be the key to unlocking the door to success.
On this special episode, we are simulcasting with the Marketing RV Podcast with Gene Volpe and Lorraine Ranalli where we deep dive into marketing in the real estate industry. From growing your email database, leaning into social media, marketing budgets, saving yourself time with content creation by marketing the same property 4 times (without annoying your audience), and the all too common question… is print marketing dead?
Tune into this week’s episode to get tactical about your marketing GRIND.
#111: The Power of Video Marketing – Gene Volpe
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #114: Epically Efficient – Stress Less, Vacation More: In the fast paced world of real estate, you can often be given an “atta-boy” for working seven days a week and crushing your to-do lists from sun up to sun down. From weekend showings with Buyers, negotiating contracts the first part of the week, inspections the second half – just in time to start the process all over on Friday.
- EP #113: 25 Questions – Get to Know the Man Behind the Mic: With over 100+ episodes, the tables have turned on this week’s episode as host Kyle Malnati is now in the hot seat. After being challenged by a frequent guest of the show, Alyssa Hellman, to answer 10 out of her 25 questions, Kyle took it to the next level and answered all 25.
- EP #112: The Sales Superpower of Introverts: When you think of your typical sales person, you probably think of an outgoing and gregarious extrovert. Some one who has the power of smooth-talking and doesn’t bat an eye at making cold calls or door knocking.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222