Being intentional and doing things on purpose can have a massive impact on your life, and your business. It is easy to allow things to “just happen”, to be reactive instead of proactive. From hiring to training, following scripts, and even communication – being intentional and building habits will eventually transform into passions.
Get in touch with Patrick and his team:
email@example.com | P: 303-209-7812
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #117: COVID-19 Lending Update: The market is changing faster than the news can keep up. Things are changing day by day, and hour by hour. As we are living through these uncharted times, we all need an advisor.
- EP #116: Being Positive in Uncertain Times: March 20th, 2020: The world is an interesting place right now. With the constant stream of news and updates from the powers at be, it can seem like every day is uncertain. What can we do to be a positive influence? How can we, as real estate professionals, continue with “business as usual” when nothing seems like the usual?
- EP #115: Simulcast – The RV Marketing Podcast: As a real estate agent, you want to grow your business, and marketing plays a big role in expanding your reach. Whether you are just getting started in the business, or a seasoned agent looking for more clients, turning up the volume on your marketing can be the key to unlocking the door to success.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222