As a high functioning and highly productive real estate agent, you are in fact an athlete – a corporate athlete. You rely on your body to preform through 7-day work weeks, and working hours that can stretch all hours of the day. In order to preform at the top of you capabilities, you need to focus on 4 core aspects of life: emotional, mental, spiritual, and the one we can often forget, physical.
Health coach, innovator, physical therapist, and fitness trainer Ed Foresman sits down with Kyle to discuss how to proceed when your routine might be disrupted during COVID-19. From scheduling your day, making time for “fun workouts”, and exposing your body to different activities. There are different standards for this period in life and we are all doing what we can to avoid feeling like a “caged animal” while taking care of our physical being first.
Watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/wjYgeWY_G5M
Connect with Ed:
email@example.com | 303-475-5102
Ed’s Top Recommendations:
- A good item to keep in the car and at a desk for healthy alignment
- Ed’s Youtube Channel
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #121: Flip Your Finances: Small business is the heart of the American economy, beating strong with the passions of entrepreneurs seeking the American Dream. COVID-19 has exposed vulnerabilities across the board, but specifically the financial and management weaknesses of these small businesses our country is built on.
- EP #120: The Psychology of Success: Amongst this Pandemic and uncertain times, everyone wants to know, “when will this end?” But maybe that’s the wrong question. Perhaps instead we should be asking, “how will we continue?” The energy around variability can be positive and allow us opportunities to make changes
- EP #119: A Message of Hope: During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is common to hear the media and public officials refer to the state of the world as being in “uncertain times”. But in reality, isn’t life always uncertain? We often hold a false sense of security in our daily lives when really things can change or be taken from us at any moment.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222