How are the Leaders of Denver’s apartment industry navigating this pandemic? And more importantly, how they are planning for the future? From rent deferrals and delinquent tenants, rent strikes, and the effects of unemployment spikes – we are only starting to see the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate industry. It is clear we will continue to see growth in Denver, but it will be a different version growth all together.
On this special episode, we feature a 5-member panel of experts with some of Denver’s largest Landlords. Hosted by Thomas Gounley of BussinessDen.
ORIGINAL SOURCE: BusinessDen
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #124: COVID-19 Lending: Where are we now? It has been 9 weeks since the President declared a national state of emergency due to the Corona Virus, and 7 weeks since states began to enact stay at home orders. The effects of this pandemic on the economy are just beginning to unfold. A month after his popular episode, COVID-19 Lending Update on the Calibrate Podcast, Patrick Langhans is back to provide us a timely update.
- EP #123: Thriving After a Pandemic: Who are you going to be right now? How are you going to see this time? According to Coach Wayne Salmans, the answers to these two questions will be your road map to choosing you reality and thriving after a pandemic.
- EP #122: Becoming a Corporate Athlete: As a high functioning and highly productive real estate agent, you are in fact an athlete – a corporate athlete. You rely on your body to preform through 7-day work weeks, and working hours that can stretch all hours of the day.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222