It has been 9 weeks since the President declared a national state of emergency due to the Corona Virus, and 7 weeks since states began to enact stay at home orders. The effects of this pandemic on the economy are just beginning to unfold. A month after his popular episode, COVID-19 Lending Update on the Calibrate Podcast, Patrick Langhans is back to provide us a timely update.
As stay-at-home orders are being lifted, the lending market is becoming less volatile, however there are a lot of mix messages and miscommunication in the market. From forbearance and the confusing repercussions, the boom of refinances, and rapidly changing lender guidelines – we all need a trusted advisor to shed some clarity on the mortgage industry.
Get in touch with Patrick and his team:
email@example.com | P: 303-209-7812
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #123: Thriving After a Pandemic: Who are you going to be right now? How are you going to see this time? According to Coach Wayne Salmans, the answers to these two questions will be your road map to choosing you reality and thriving after a pandemic.
- EP #122: Becoming a Corporate Athlete: As a high functioning and highly productive real estate agent, you are in fact an athlete – a corporate athlete. You rely on your body to preform through 7-day work weeks, and working hours that can stretch all hours of the day.
- EP #121: Flip Your Finances: Small business is the heart of the American economy, beating strong with the passions of entrepreneurs seeking the American Dream. COVID-19 has exposed vulnerabilities across the board, but specifically the financial and management weaknesses of these small businesses our country is built on.
- EP #120: The Psychology of Success: Amongst this Pandemic and uncertain times, everyone wants to know, “when will this end?” But maybe that’s the wrong question. Perhaps instead we should be asking, “how will we continue?” The energy around variability can be positive and allow us opportunities to make changes
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222