To create an emotional connection with your desired audience is the definition of branding. To take it a step further, brand activism is branding with the goal making an impact on social, economic, or environmental issues. In the year 2020, in the wake of George Floyd’s tragic death, and protests throughout the nation demanding equality – we have to ask the hard questions. How can I help?
Race and gender qualifications are not separate and we must discuss these unspoken barriers. Kubi Springer is an award-winning international Brand Consultant and Trainer with over 24 years of experience in brand marketing. Her best selling book, I Am My Brand is a testament to the power of being a woman and illustrates what it takes to be a powerful female brand in today’s male dominated business world.
Tune into this very special episode in which Kyle and Kubi have the tough conversations and discuss tangible action steps to not only build your brand, but how we can align our marketing with our values.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #126: 5 Tools for Success in a Shifting Market: When there is a shift in the marketplace, there is opportunity. Now is the time in which you can analyze what habits you have formed in your business and how they may or may not be serving you in this new market.
- EP #125: Denver’s Biggest Landlords Discuss May Collections: How are the Leaders of Denver’s apartment industry navigating this pandemic? And more importantly, how they are planning for the future? From rent deferrals and delinquent tenants, rent strikes, and the effects of unemployment spikes – we are only starting to see the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate industry.
- EP #124: COVID-19 Lending: Where are we now? It has been 9 weeks since the President declared a national state of emergency due to the Corona Virus, and 7 weeks since states began to enact stay at home orders. The effects of this pandemic on the economy are just beginning to unfold. A month after his popular episode, COVID-19 Lending Update on the Calibrate Podcast, Patrick Langhans is back to provide us a timely update.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222