In a sales oriented career, you really have two roles. Completing the sale, but more importantly lead generation. You can staff assistance in every other part of the transaction, but only you, can be the rain maker. Adam Smith is an award winning Loan Originator, Author, and Coach who has continued to make 100’s of prospecting calls a week throughout his 20 year career.
Our repeat and referral business is about building your audience, taking imperfect action, and shifting your mindset to a servant attitude. Tune into this week’s episode to get “Just The Tips” from Adam and Kyle on amplifying your lead generation.
Connect with Adam:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #127: Overcoming Race & Gender Issues in Marketing: To create an emotional connection with your desired audience is the definition of branding. To take it a step further, brand activism is branding with the goal making an impact on social, economic, or environmental issues. In the year 2020, in the wake of George Floyd’s tragic death, and protests throughout the nation demanding equality – we have to ask the hard questions. How can I help?
- EP #126: 5 Tools for Success in a Shifting Market: When there is a shift in the marketplace, there is opportunity. Now is the time in which you can analyze what habits you have formed in your business and how they may or may not be serving you in this new market.
- EP #125: Denver’s Biggest Landlords Discuss May Collections: How are the Leaders of Denver’s apartment industry navigating this pandemic? And more importantly, how they are planning for the future? From rent deferrals and delinquent tenants, rent strikes, and the effects of unemployment spikes – we are only starting to see the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate industry.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222