Have you ever considered what is truly holding you back from accomplishing your goals? Could it be self-doubt, fear of failure, or concern of the outcome? Realtor and Author Dawn Towne is on a mission to encourage us to live now as the women we aspire to be. Dawn teaches us to shift our perspective and remove the subconscious barriers that might be holding us back from our full potential. By dismantling an old mindset, envisioning the lifestyle we want, and speaking from a place of power we can develop personally in order to succeed professionally.
Get a FREE chapter of Dawn’s book, #MoreThanDone
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
CRE #100: How to Build and Monetize Your Personal Brand
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #129: Be more Effective and Efficient Real estate is an industry with what some would consider a low barrier of entry, it can produce a 6 figure income, and include personal flexibility 9-5 jobs may not allow for. But many agents still struggle and burnout is a common theme.
- EP #128: Amplify Your Lead Generation & Grow Your Audience: In a sales oriented career, you really have two roles. Completing the sale, but more importantly lead generation. You can staff assistance in every other part of the transaction, but only you, can be the rain maker.
- EP #127: Overcoming Race & Gender Issues in Marketing: To create an emotional connection with your desired audience is the definition of branding. To take it a step further, brand activism is branding with the goal making an impact on social, economic, or environmental issues. In the year 2020, in the wake of George Floyd’s tragic death, and protests throughout the nation demanding equality – we have to ask the hard questions. How can I help?
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222