Being a part of the solution doesn’t mean that you have the answer to the problem – instead it can be as simple as letting someone know “I am here. How can I help?” The conversations we are having with our clients today are reflective of the next 6 months, post COVID-19 shut down. According to Broker Owner Lucy Feicht, now is the time we need to be a resource and be willing to do whatever it takes to serve our clients.
By being humble and hardworking we can assist people with the one of our core needs as humans, a home. People may not remember what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel. Now is the time be intentional, hyper focused, and be ready to identify any and all solutions to help our clients reach their real estate goals.
Previous Episodes Featuring Lucy:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #132: My Flipping Life: Renovation, real estate, and real life. After flipping over 150 homes, Amber Miller of Threshold Homes knows there is always something to learn, and the most important step is to START.
- EP #131: Brand with Purpose: Fact: your brand is what gets you hired. As a real estate agent, you need to focus on building your brand around your uniqueness – instead of trying to fit the typical “salesperson” mold.
- EP #130: Develop Personally to Succeed Professionally: Have you ever considered what is truly holding you back from accomplishing your goals? Could it be self-doubt, fear of failure, or concern of the outcome? Realtor and Author Dawn Towne is on a mission to encourage us to live now as the women we aspire to be.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222