Sarah Lyons was already a top producing Realtor which earned her a spot in Realtor Magazine as a “30 Under 30.” As an active business woman, spouse, and mother, knew that she needed to retool her already successful process to achieve more. The result: she lost 39 pounds of weight and gained clarity that she needed.
Tune in to find out how she leveled up her already successful life on this week’s brand new episode.
Media Mentioned in this Episode
- EP#17: Top Producer Habits
- EP#19: Working Mom Panel
- EP #49: Creating Margin – Time is Money
- The Naked Mind by Annie Grace
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #136: Train Your Brain: As a real estate agent, we are often jumping from meeting to meeting, call to call, and fire to fire. Our chosen career is high in emotion, high in stress, and full of challenges – no transaction is ever the same. Harvard trained in Neuroscience, Executive Coach Michelle Anne teaches us that too many challenges at once can create demand overcapacity and actual fear in our brains.
- EP #135: Get the Most from a Mentor: If you are a good person, with a good reputation, and you work hard – you can make it in real estate. Real Estate investor Mk Elkhamissy has a simple mission in life, to be nice and to win.
- EP #134: Unlocking the Code to Multifamily Investing: Real estate can be a great path to wealth. But a saying that can be said about most things in life, you should have started sooner and you should have asked more questions, is especially true in real estate.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222