What does life balance really mean? Having an even split between work and life is an unrealistic myth that we all strive to meet – Why can’t we instead create our own version? Life is messy, and finding your balance is going to be messy. What if we focused on being 100% present wherever we are, in the moment, and less on the separation line between our two worlds? How you spend time, and further your money, is a direct reflection of what is most important to you – are you living in your margins?
Featuring; Ashley Dietch-Shaefer of Hello Homes GR, Sarah Lyons from Century 21 Texas, Rachele Maczuk of Re/Max Missouri, Tara Moore of Tara Moore Real Estate, and our Moderator, Amanda Divito-Parle of Divito Dream Makers in Colorado.
In this episode you’ll learn more on:
- Allowing room and space in your life
- The impacts of living debt-free in your business
- Why saying yes to one thing is saying no to another
- Boundaries for your family and your business
- Being a working parent and WINNING at it all
Business Boutique – Christy Wright
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #44: Rental Market Insights – Cary Bruteig Rents. Vacancy. Construction. Absorption. Where are we really heading? That is the big question on everyone’s mind as we start to feel, what seems like a shift, in the real estate market. In times of uncertainty, we look to what is sturdy and consistent; numbers and facts. On this episode, Kyle sits down with Cary Bruteig of Apartment Appraisers & Consultants.
- EP #43: Seek the best to be the best – Jay Kidner Setting your mission to revolutionize the real estate industry sounds like a big audacious goal to most people, but to Jay Kinder it has been his calling and single purpose in life. Amongst all of his accomplishments, he is most fulfilled by sharing his expertise, knowledge, and systems with fellow agents to help them achieve their own big audacious goals.
- EP #46: Get Unstuck – Andy Dane Carter Do you want to be right, or do you want to get what you want? This is a common question author, speaker, and real estate leader Andy Dane Carter asks not only his coaching clients, but his business partners, and even his own family. Learning to get unstuck after a hard day and accepting a failure is not the end of the world.
Intro created by the team of Hey Mr Digital Media based out of Denver Colorado. Intro Music credit: 8 Bit Universe