“Rarely does your income exceed your level of personal development. If you want to be a millionaire, you have to have a million dollar mindset.” Cody Hofhine is an entrepreneur, coach, and wholesaling real estate investor who’s mission in life is to super serve his clients and provide more value than cost. Cody has coached countless students on how to successfully build their real estate business through training and helps individuals perform at their highest levels through his High Performance Coaching.
Ultimately our success is in our hands and will be found on the other side of our comfort zone. Tune into this week’s episode to take the first step in committing to take massive imperfect action.
Media Mentioned in this Episode
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #138: The Real Before the Estate: Chastin Miles is known for keeping it real – his high level of authenticity has lead him to become a trusted thought leader in the real estate industry. On his highly successful social media accounts and Youtube channel, he discusses all things “taboo”.
- EP #137: Next Level Living: Sarah Lyons was already a top producing Realtor which earned her a spot in Realtor Magazine as a “30 Under 30.” As an active business woman, spouse, and mother, knew that she needed to retool her already successful process to achieve more.
- EP #136: Train Your Brain: As a real estate agent, we are often jumping from meeting to meeting, call to call, and fire to fire. Our chosen career is high in emotion, high in stress, and full of challenges – no transaction is ever the same. Harvard trained in Neuroscience, Executive Coach Michelle Anne teaches us that too many challenges at once can create demand overcapacity and actual fear in our brains.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222