As a real estate agent, your job is to be the expert – a trusted advocate in the marketplace. You must be able to interpret the vast available information and answer the all too common question, “How’s the market?” For Hyperlocal expert Scott Steadman of Windernere Real Estate, being a successful agent today is all about taking it back to the basics and not overcomplicating the job. Real estate isn’t neuroscience, and closing deals for your clients shouldn’t be brain surgery. If you accept that everyone has at some point been where you are, and to learn to just show up , you’ll find that there is nothing you can’t do. Tune into this episode in which Kyle and Scott discuss how to take the common place questions and turn them into new clients, and more business.
Links mentioned in this episode:
On this episode, you’ll learn more on:
- Why trying something new shouldn’t be your enemy
- Crockpot business versus microwave business
- How to succeed in a listing consultation
- Managing your direct sphere = business growth
- Stop focusing on the money, if you’re doing your job, the money will follow
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #53: Create the Things you Wish Existed Being who you truly are in a world of influence is easier said than done. Figuring out what is important for you to accomplish in life, not only because it is the social norm, but because it truly fulfills you is vital. As a leader with any level of success, you have proven you have good instincts – lean into them.
- EP #51: In The Eye of the Storm Holding strong through the eye of the storm is one of the bravest things a person can do in life. Not knowing where or how you will end up on the other side is a fear unlike any other. For Candice Skinner, that storm was close to home with a husband struggling from PTSD and drug abuse. Instead of running, Candice found peace in the storm through her faith and not only kept her family together, but managed to maintain her successful real estate brokerage..
- EP #52 – Top 5 Episodes of the Calibrate Podcasts of 2018 The end of the year marks a threshold and invites a pause for reflection. It is a great time to take stock of the year that has passed and look ahead to the future. Whether you are in a leadership role, an aspiring leader, or just want to be your best at work and life, the habit of self reflection can build self-awareness and resilience.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210