With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners so far in 2021. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year – the ones that inspired us, provided tactical advice (some of which we have already started using ourselves!), and pushed us to expand the boarders of our business. Trust us, you’ll want to give another listen to these leaders!
Katie Brinkley: #159: Instagram Strategies for Brokers
What does your Social Media say about your Brand? Are you making the impression you want or are you sending the wrong message? It’s time to untangle your Instagram Marketing strategy with Katie Brinkley, founder of Next Step Social Communications.
Katie joins the Podcast this week to give us real, tactical tips to make an impact on Instagram that you can implement today!
Captian William “T” Thompson: #167: The Flight to Excellence
Captain William ”T.” Thompson‘s accomplishments are many: US Air Force pilot, Delta Airlines captain, lawyer, award-winning businessman, and professional speaker. Captain “T” uses his life’s challenges and his personal story to prove that we can all accomplish much more than we previously considered possible-and that we should strive for things that we have even considered unattainable.
Captain “T” joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to discuss his new book, The Flight to Excellence, and how it can inspire and instructs executives, entrepreneurs, and anyone with a strong desire to reach extraordinary. Tune in to learn more!
Overthinking isn’t a personality trait. It’s a fear that steals time and creativity. When New York Times bestselling author Jon Acuff changed his life by transforming his overthinking, he wondered if other people might benefit from what he discovered. He commissioned a research study to ask 10,000 people if they struggle with overthinking too, and 99.5 percent said, “Yes!”
Jon joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share how he turned overthinking from a super problem to a superpower.
Aaron Norris: #161: Drive More Opportunities with Data
Using software to help small businesses disrupt the disruptors, Aaron Norris, VP of Market Insights at PropertyRadar, helps real estate agents harness the power of public data to create opportunities.
By focusing on “Right-Bound Marketing”, as Aaron puts it, talking to the 1. Right audience, 2. At the right time, 3. In the right channel, 4. With the right messaging, real estate agents can spend more of their time talking to the right people. Aaron walks us through the power of leveraging data for your business.
Ryan Boykin: #160: Uplifting Humanity Through Real Estate
We are joined by Atlas Real Estate Co-Founder, Ryan Boykin. Atlas’s mission is to uplift humanity through real estate, something Ryan takes very seriously. He discusses his philosophy as an entrepreneur and shares some of his best tips for Investors looking to get started.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #178: Want to be a Top Agent? Train Like a Pro Athlete As a fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honoree, our podcast host, Kyle Malnati knows exactly how much grit and dedication it takes to achieve that milestone. We invited 2020 Honoree, Cyrus Mohseni, to join the podcast this week to share his inspiring journey from professional soccer to real estate and philanthropy.
- EP #177: Scale Your Business with Inside Sales You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. A great Inside Sales Agent team (ISA) to prospect and convert inbound leads into sales can be a game-changer that can level up your business. But how do you find the right people who have the grit and work ethic to get the job done?
- EP #176: The Blueprint for Success with Self-Storage Investing We all know investing in real estate is a smart move, but these days it can be difficult to get on the property ladder with historically high markets. We invited self-storage expert, Jacob Vanderslice, Principal at VanWest Partners, to join the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share the fundamentals of this strong investment class.
Written & Produced and Hosted by Anne Russell
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222