You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. A great Inside Sales Agent team (ISA) to prospect and convert inbound leads into sales can be a game-changer that can level up your business. But how do you find the right people who have the grit and work ethic to get the job done?
Gustavo “Gus” Muñoz Castro joins the Podcast this week to discuss how you can scale your real estate business with the right ISAs and how to track their success.
Gus went from being a respected Microsoft Senior Engineer to a top real estate agent who now helps other agents through inside sales support. He runs one of the largest inside sales teams for real estate in North America, PowerISA, with 100 agents making about 50,000 outbound calls per day. His team handles all of the “cold calling” and inbound support, helping to nurture leads and convert them into actual sales.
Are you ready to scale your real estate business? Tune in to learn more!
Connect with Gus:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #176: The Blueprint for Success with Self-Storage Investing We all know investing in real estate is a smart move, but these days it can be difficult to get on the property ladder with historically high markets. We invited self-storage expert, Jacob Vanderslice, Principal at VanWest Partners, to join the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share the fundamentals of this strong investment class.
- EP #175: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking with Jon Acuff Overthinking isn’t a personality trait. It’s a fear that steals time and creativity. When New York Times bestselling author Jon Acuff changed his life by transforming his overthinking, he wondered if other people might benefit from what he discovered. He commissioned a research study to ask 10,000 people if they struggle with overthinking too, and 99.5 percent said, “Yes!” Jon joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share how he turned overthinking from a super problem to a superpower.
- EP #174: How to Create a Money Mindset Edna Keep is a real estate investment teacher and author but she didn’t start out that way. From single mom at age 16 – living in subsidized housing with a daughter in subsidized daycare – to multi-millionaire Real Estate Entrepreneur, Edna created a proven process to use other people’s money to invest. She joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to talk about how to get started investing in real estate even if you don’t have any money of your own. Her biggest secret: it’s all about mindset.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222