Calibrate Real Estate is proud to annouce the sale of a renovated 3bd/3ba Montclair bunglow located at 1370 N. Pontiac St.
Kyle Malnati represented the Sellers in this successful transaction. We received seven offers, all above list price, and were able to get our clients Under Contract after the first weekend of showings, $65,000 above list price!
At Calibrate we sincerely value our clients continued trust in us to help them achieve their real estate goals!
Special thank you to LIV Sutheby’s International Realty who represented the Buyer!
Address: 1370 N. Pontiac St.- Denver, CO 80220
Sold Price: $715,000
Building SF: 822* above grade + 822 basement
Year Built: 1926
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- Stunning 3bd/3ba Tudor Style Bungalow In Denver’s Montclair Neighborhood
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen Featuring All Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertop, and Modern White Cabinets
- Corner Lot with Large Fenced Backyard Featuring Professional Landscaping and Great Patio Space – a Perfect Oasis
- Main-Floor Master Suite with Double Vanity, Frameless Shower, and Private Porch Access
- Located on a Lovely Street Lined with Mature Trees
- Close Proximity to Montclair Park, Stapleton Dog Park, and Fred Thomas Park
- Nearby Restaurants Include: Fiction Beer Company, Pablo’s Coffee, DAE GEE Korean, Postino, CAVA, Gelato Boy, and Pizzaria Locale
- Conveniently Located Between the 9th and Colorado Development and Stanley Marketplace