Calibrate Real Estate is proud to announce the sale of a 4Br/2Ba Colorado Springs home located at 4519 Shadowglen Drive.
Jake Lowell represented the Sellers who purchased this property in 2011 as a rental. When our clients decided it was the right time to sell, Jake created a marketing plan with our clients’ main goal in mind: sell quickly. With just one weekend of showings, Jake was able to get this property Under Contract $25K above list price!
Address: 4519 Shadowglen Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Sold Price: $345,000
Building SF: 1,560 *
Year Built: 1971
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- 4 Bed / 2 Bathroom Home in Colorado Springs
- Family Room Features a Lovely Fireplace – Perfect for Colorado Winters!
- Large Fenced Backyard Ideal for Entertaining
- Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Appliances
- Living Room Off of the Entrance with Big Windows that Give Plenty of Natural Lighting
- Neighborhood Amenities Include Nearby Grant Elementary School, Parks with Tennis and Basketball Courts, Playgrounds, and Easy Access to Community Paved Pathways, and Trails
- Nearby Parks Include: Grant Park, Fremont Park and Tomah Park
- Located in a Central, Established Colorado Springs Neighborhood
- Close Proximity to British Home Shoppe, Taste of India Grocery and Safeway
- Just Minutes to Popular Retail Including: Scooter’s Coffeehouse, Colorado Smokehouse, and Little Nepal