As a fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honoree, our podcast host, Kyle Malnati knows exactly how much grit and dedication it takes to achieve that milestone. We invited 2020 Honoree, Cyrus Mohseni, to join the podcast this week to share his inspiring journey.
At just 18 years old, Cyrus moved from California to Switzerland to play professional soccer. He went on to play for several international teams and travel the globe. Cyrus noted, “They’d put us up in five-star hotels in some countries. But I’d look out my window and see slums. That was hard for me to see.”
After retiring from soccer, Cyrus got his real estate license, founded The Keystone Team, and wanted to give back so he started a nonprofit, Giving Football, which organizes soccer camps for children in orphanages around the world. Cyrus shares his experiences growing as an athlete and entrepreneur. Tune into this week’s podcast to learn more!
Connect with Cyrus:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #177: Scale Your Business with Inside Sales You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. A great Inside Sales Agent team (ISA) to prospect and convert inbound leads into sales can be a game-changer that can level up your business. But how do you find the right people who have the grit and work ethic to get the job done?
- EP #176: The Blueprint for Success with Self-Storage Investing We all know investing in real estate is a smart move, but these days it can be difficult to get on the property ladder with historically high markets. We invited self-storage expert, Jacob Vanderslice, Principal at VanWest Partners, to join the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share the fundamentals of this strong investment class.
- EP #175: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking with Jon Acuff Overthinking isn’t a personality trait. It’s a fear that steals time and creativity. When New York Times bestselling author Jon Acuff changed his life by transforming his overthinking, he wondered if other people might benefit from what he discovered. He commissioned a research study to ask 10,000 people if they struggle with overthinking too, and 99.5 percent said, “Yes!” Jon joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share how he turned overthinking from a super problem to a superpower.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222