Calibrate Real Estate is proud to announce the sale of 4Br/3Ba ranch-style home in the desirable Stroh Ranch neighborhood, located at 19539 E. Creekside Drive.
Our Seller’s goal was to close quickly so we hosted one weekend of showings and instructed all offers submitted the following Monday. We received eleven offers, all above list price, and ultimately went Under Contract $75k over list price!
The Denver real estate market is speeding up! This transaction was Contract to Closing in just 24 days!
The Buyer was represented by Cohn & Associates. Brandon Sejera represented the Seller in this successful transaction.
Address: 19539 E. Creekside Dr., Parker, CO 80134
Sale Price: $525,000
Building SF: 2,405 *
Year Built: 1993
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Ranch Located In the Desirable Stroh Ranch Neighborhood
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchen Featuring Stainless Steel Appliances And Quartz Counters
- Inviting Great Room Off The Entrance With Gorgeous Fireplace – Perfect For Colorado Winters!
- Large Main-Floor Main Suite With 5-Piece Bath And Walk-In Closet.
- Spacious Private Back Yard Perfect For Relaxing And Entertaining All Year Round
- No Upkeep Worries with Low Maintenance Xeriscaped Yard
- Just 1.5 Blocks To Stroh Ranch Clubhouse With Fitness, Tennis, Indoor And Outdoor Pools, Yoga Classes, And So Much More!
- Nearby Outdoor Spaces Include: Stroh Ranch Soccer Fields, Rueter-Hess Reservoir, and McCabe Meadows
- Owners Association Hosts Many Events: Picnics, Holiday Parties, and Year-Round Swim Lessons
- Schools: Legacy Point Elementary School, Sagewood Middle School, And Ponderosa High School
- Conveniently Located Close To Arapahoe Crossing & Downtown Parker With Easy Access To Parker Road & I-25.