This week on the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast we are joined by Atlas Real Estate Co-Founder, Ryan Boykin. Atlas’s mission is to uplift humanity through real estate, something Ryan takes very seriously. He discusses his philosophy as an entrepreneur and shares some of his best tips for Investors looking to get started.
Ryan started in real estate in 2008 investing in fix-and-flips and has grown his company to a four-pronged approach – Brokerage, Property Management, Zillow Offers, and working with Institutional Funds. With almost 100 Employees in multiple cities, Ryan’s refreshing perspective will give you plenty of ideas to implement in your business.
Tune in to this inspiring episode to learn more!
Work with Ryan:
Atlas Real Estate’s Property Management Services
Atlas Real Estate’s Investing Services
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #159: Instagram Strategies for Brokers What does your Social Media say about your Brand? Are you making the impression you want or are you sending the wrong message? It’s time to untangle your Instagram Marketing strategy with Katie Brinkley, founder of Next Step Social Communications. Katie joins the Podcast to give us real, tactical tips to make an impact on Instagram that you can implement today!
- EP #158: Our Best Podcasts of 2020 With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners in 2020. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year – the ones that inspired us, provided tactical advice (some of which we have already started using ourselves!), and pushed us to expand the boarders of our business. Trust us, you’ll want to give another listen to these leaders!
- EP #157: Open For Business During a Pandemic Are you seeing your efforts on Social Media convert to actual leads or do you feel like you are just shouting into the void? Author of Open For Business, Tyler Cauble joins the podcast this week to help demystify his Instagram marketing process. Tyler is the President and Founding Principal of The Cauble Group, a commercial brokerage, in Nashville and has grown his Instagram following to over 12,000 engaged users! He shares tactical tips for Instagram Posts, Stories, Highlights, and how to use them to effectively market your Real Estate business.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222