What does your Social Media say about your Brand? Are you making the impression you want or are you sending the wrong message? It’s time to untangle your Instagram Marketing strategy with Katie Brinkley, founder of Next Step Social Communications.
Katie joins the Podcast this week to give us real, tactical tips to make an impact on Instagram that you can implement today!
Tune in to learn more!
Connect with Katie on Instagram: @next.step.social
Katie’s Podcast: Rocky Mountain Marketing
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #158: Our Best Podcasts of 2020 With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners in 2020. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year – the ones that inspired us, provided tactical advice (some of which we have already started using ourselves!), and pushed us to expand the boarders of our business. Trust us, you’ll want to give another listen to these leaders!
- EP #157: Open For Business During a Pandemic Are you seeing your efforts on Social Media convert to actual leads or do you feel like you are just shouting into the void? Author of Open For Business, Tyler Cauble joins the podcast this week to help demystify his Instagram marketing process. Tyler is the President and Founding Principal of The Cauble Group, a commercial brokerage, in Nashville and has grown his Instagram following to over 12,000 engaged users! He shares tactical tips for Instagram Posts, Stories, Highlights, and how to use them to effectively market your Real Estate business.
- EP #156: Converting Leads Through Online Marketing Online marketing can be daunting – landing pages, online ads, social media – so many options it’s tough to know where to start and what will give you the highest return on investment. Award-winning Online Marketing expert, Mich Sneddon joins the Podcast this week to discuss his unique method for turning one listing into over $500,000!
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222