Are you seeing your efforts on Social Media convert to actual leads or do you feel like you are just shouting into the void? Author of Open For Business, Tyler Cauble joins the podcast this week to help demystify his Instagram marketing process. Tyler is the President and Founding Principal of The Cauble Group, a commercial brokerage, in Nashville and has grown his Instagram following to over 12,000 engaged users! He shares tactical tips for Instagram Posts, Stories, Highlights, and how to use them to effectively market your Real Estate business.
Tune in to learn more!
We are giving away copies of Tyler’s Book!
To enter: rate our Podcast on iTunes and email us at info@CalibrateRE.com.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #156: Converting Leads Through Online Marketing Online marketing can be daunting – landing pages, online ads, social media – so many options it’s tough to know where to start and what will give you the highest return on investment. Award-winning Online Marketing expert, Mich Sneddon joins the Podcast this week to discuss his unique method for turning one listing into over $500,000!
- EP #155: The Success Formula: Learn & Earn Do you dream of investing in real estate but feel overwhelmed by the process? Just a few years ago, Zack Boothe was a window cleaner with no real estate portfolio. He took a leap of faith and walked away from window cleaning and within a few years, was able to make over a million dollars a year from real estate investing.
- EP #154: Think Bigger with Rebecca Donatelli Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree, Rebecca Donatelli joins us to tell her story of growing into an incredible leader and how her larger than life real estate career inspired her to write her inspiring first book, Think Bigger.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222