Do you dream of investing in real estate but feel overwhelmed by the process? Just a few years ago, Zack Boothe was a window cleaner with no real estate portfolio. He took a leap of faith and walked away from window cleaning and within a few years, was able to make over a million dollars a year from real estate investing.
Zack is passionate about sharing how easy it is to be successful once you implement a system that consistently produces discounted properties. His program, Driving For Dollars Mastery, helps his students to accelerate their real estate investing businesses. Zack teaches step-by-step on how to start Wholesaling houses, how to speak with sellers, best ways to find great deals, and more.
Tune into this week’s podcast to learn more!
Connect with Zack on Instagram: @ZachBoothe
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #154: Think Bigger with Rebecca Donatelli Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree, Rebecca Donatelli joins us to tell her story of growing into an incredible leader and how her larger than life real estate career inspired her to write her inspiring first book, Think Bigger.
- EP #153: Real Estate Management Best Practices Peter Katz, President of Denver Residential Services and Denver Commercial Management, joins our podcast this week to discuss property management. With his background in construction, Peter’s mission is to promote the preservation of assets so they are there for generations to come.
- EP #152: Profit First With Mike Michalowicz Entrepreneur and best-selling author of six business books, Mike Michalowicz, joins the podcast for a very special second episode this week to talk about his critically acclaimed book Profit First.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222