Entrepreneurs think of profit as an event, but according to Mike, profit should be a habit baked into the process. Mike explains that traditional accounting methods completely fail most entrepreneurs and to succeed, they must flip the script entirely. Tune into this episode and profit more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #151: Fix This Next With Mike Michalowicz. When entrepreneurs reach out to six-time best selling author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz, it’s typically to ask for help to make a big change or solve a big problem. Whether they are in crisis mode, simply want to grow their business, or want to make a lasting impact on the planet, Mike’s new book, Fix This Next, finds the critical issue to resolve next.
- EP #150: Achieve Financial Freedom Through Tax Lien Investing. In this very special 150th podcast episode, Ted Thomas joins us to talk about how to build your financial legacy and gain financial freedom by investing in Tax Liens. With this approachable business model, Ted has helped newbies all the way to seasoned investors achieve passive & stress free income.
- EP #149: Apartment Investing is All About Mindset: Principal of Open Doors Capital, Jens Nielsen, focuses on helping people secure their financial future through multi-family investing. Since 2016, Nielsen has invested in over 800 units with a mixture of syndications and his own active investments. Originally from Denmark, Nielsen knows the importance of having an open mindset and facing setbacks, using them as fuel instead of baggage.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222