In this week’s very special 150th podcast episode, Ted Thomas joins us to talk about how to build your financial legacy and gain financial freedom by investing in Tax Liens. With this approachable business model, Ted has helped newbies all the way to seasoned investors achieve passive & stress free income.
Ted is America’s foremost Tax Lien Certificate and Tax Deed Authority. Since 1989 Ted has been teaching and guiding newcomers and serious-minded investors how to profit from safe, secure, predictable Tax Lien Certificates.
Tune into this episode and learn more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #149: Apartment Investing is All About Mindset: Principal of Open Doors Capital, Jens Nielsen, focuses on helping people secure their financial future through multi-family investing. Since 2016, Nielsen has invested in over 800 units with a mixture of syndications and his own active investments. Originally from Denmark, Nielsen knows the importance of having an open mindset and facing setbacks, using them as fuel instead of baggage.
- EP #148: Make a Monumental Impact with Real Estate Investing: As an impact driven investor, Evan Holladay has developed or invested over $225 million and over 1,400 units of multifamily real estate with a key difference – attainability.
- EP #147: Investing in the US – The American Dream: From a young age, Reed Goossens was driven to live a life by design. His goal of financial freedom lead him to ultimately leave his home country of Australia and move to the US in search of greater opportunities.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222