From a young age, Reed Goossens was driven to live a life by design. His goal of financial freedom lead him to ultimately leave his home country of Australia and move to the US in search of greater opportunities. Reed knew there was no R.O.I on undeveloped opportunities and he had to take a chance on himself and move to America. Today, Reed owns over 2,200 multifamily units and continues to grow a successful investment portfolio. He has authored two best selling books sharing his story of immigration and path to success through U.S. investments. On this week’s episode, we get a glimpse of that incredible journey and come to learn what it truly means to take risks.
Tune in to discover how to assess the risk, become a Key Person of Interest (K.P.I.), and learn to always bet on yourself.
Connect with Reed:
- Investing in the U.S. – Podcast Hosted by Reed
- 10,000 Miles to the American Dream – By Reed Goossens
- Investing in the U.S. – The Ultimate Guide to RE Investing – By Reed Goossens
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #146: Bold Generosity: Bold generosity is busting through the fear barrier to live in your authenticity. As a nationally recognized top producer, Kristee Leonard has learned through trial and error that practicing courage and trust empowers you to use your most powerful gifts.
- EP #145: Next Level Multifamily Investing: At the young age of 21, Chris Larsen, founder of Next-Level Income, bought his first rental property. From the start Chris understood that in order to obtain financial freedom in life he would need passive income streams
- EP #144: Show Up for What Matters Most: After her first few years in real estate, Nicole Briggs learned that working under someone else’s schedule “for successful agents” just wasn’t going to work for her. She is a mom, wife, and real estate agent – in that order. Working 12 hour days making prospecting calls and going through every weekend packed with showings wasn’t her idea of success.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222