At the young age of 21, Chris Larsen, founder of Next-Level Income, bought his first rental property. From the start Chris understood that in order to obtain financial freedom in life he would need passive income streams. Now, after 20 years of owning, managing, and investing in multifamily real estate – he has a new goal of help individuals grow their own legacy wealth.
By creating a predictable strategy, executing efficiently, and underwriting deals based primarily on demographics, Chris has devised a tried and true formula for multifamily investing. Tune into this week’s episode if you are interested in making more money, keeping more money, and growing that money!
Connect with Chris: https://www.nextlevelincome.com/
Get a copy of Chris’s Book, Next Level Income
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #144: Show Up for What Matters Most: After her first few years in real estate, Nicole Briggs learned that working under someone else’s schedule “for successful agents” just wasn’t going to work for her. She is a mom, wife, and real estate agent – in that order. Working 12 hour days making prospecting calls and going through every weekend packed with showings wasn’t her idea of success.
- EP #143: Million Dollar Schedule for Agents: Top producers who make a million dollars selling real estate don’t reach that level of success by accident. According to Broker/Owner of the #1 Real Estate team in Denver and national coach Brendan Bartic, there are 7 key components of your daily schedule that are critical to success.
- EP #142: Back to Basics: With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners. After the whirlwind last 8 months of 2020, things seem to being finding their new rhythm. “Back to school season” is here and summer break is officially over.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222