After her first few years in real estate, Nicole Briggs learned that working under someone else’s schedule “for successful agents” just wasn’t going to work for her. She is a mom, wife, and real estate agent – in that order. Working 12 hour days making prospecting calls and going through every weekend packed with showings wasn’t her idea of success. Self awareness is critical and Nicole knows you need to be unapologetically and authentically you to live your best life in this business.
Today, Nicole is on a mission to teach women how to schedule family first, make a 6 figure income without prospecting, and most importantly – show up. Tune into this week’s episode if you want to stop making excuses and learn the most powerful four letter word, next!
Connect with Nicole: www.nicole-briggs.com
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #143: Million Dollar Schedule for Agents: Top producers who make a million dollars selling real estate don’t reach that level of success by accident. According to Broker/Owner of the #1 Real Estate team in Denver and national coach Brendan Bartic, there are 7 key components of your daily schedule that are critical to success.
- EP #142: Back to Basics: With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners. After the whirlwind last 8 months of 2020, things seem to being finding their new rhythm. “Back to school season” is here and summer break is officially over.
- EP #141: Faith. Family. Finances: Investing in real estate is more than just dollars and cents. It’s about making an impact on the people and the community. Direct source investing allows investors to put money into a physical asset they are connected to – versus a mutual fund portfolio based on numbers on a screen.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222