Top producers who make a million dollars selling real estate don’t reach that level of success by accident. According to Broker/Owner of the #1 Real Estate team in Denver and national coach Brendan Bartic, there are 7 key components of your daily schedule that are critical to success. Tune into this week’s episode to learn the systematic approach to amplifying your personal development, mastering your craft, and ultimately accomplish what we are all striving to do – get more clients and sell more real estate!
Connect with Brendan: https://www.brendanbartic.com/
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #142: Back to Basics: With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners. After the whirlwind last 8 months of 2020, things seem to being finding their new rhythm. “Back to school season” is here and summer break is officially over.
- EP #141: Faith. Family. Finances: Investing in real estate is more than just dollars and cents. It’s about making an impact on the people and the community. Direct source investing allows investors to put money into a physical asset they are connected to – versus a mutual fund portfolio based on numbers on a screen.
- EP #140: Elevate Your ROI: The largest return on investment is the investment you make in yourself. Through coaching, reading, surrounding yourself with forward thinking people, and sharpening your tactical skills – each is a choice to invest in your future success.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222