Bold generosity is busting through the fear barrier to live in your authenticity. As a nationally recognized top producer, Kristee Leonard has learned through trial and error that practicing courage and trust empowers you to use your most powerful gifts. After joining her mom in the real estate business at a young age, Kristee pushed through the struggles and used them as motivation to grow her business year over year.
Today, Kristee is confident in doing your business your way. And just because it’s not what everyone else is doing – doesn’t make it wrong. You can’t burn out unless you are already on fire and Kristee is fire with the passion to be BOLD and giving back generously.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn from Kristee’s influential and inspiring bold generosity.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #145: Next Level Multifamily Investing: At the young age of 21, Chris Larsen, founder of Next-Level Income, bought his first rental property. From the start Chris understood that in order to obtain financial freedom in life he would need passive income streams
- EP #144: Show Up for What Matters Most: After her first few years in real estate, Nicole Briggs learned that working under someone else’s schedule “for successful agents” just wasn’t going to work for her. She is a mom, wife, and real estate agent – in that order. Working 12 hour days making prospecting calls and going through every weekend packed with showings wasn’t her idea of success.
- EP #143: Million Dollar Schedule for Agents: Top producers who make a million dollars selling real estate don’t reach that level of success by accident. According to Broker/Owner of the #1 Real Estate team in Denver and national coach Brendan Bartic, there are 7 key components of your daily schedule that are critical to success.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222