As an impact driven investor, Evan Holladay has developed or invested over $225 million and over 1,400 units of multifamily real estate with a key difference – attainability. As the CEO of Holladay Ventures, Evan strives to create quality attainable priced housing and in turn empowers the community to reach their full potential. Throughout the country there is lack of affordable housing options for families making between $35k-$75k a year and it is having a detrimental effect on our workforce and cities. With some creative financing and a passion to uplift these communities, Evan has been able to use real estate as a real tool for IMPACT.
Tune into this new episode to learn from an entrepreneur and visionary with a greater mission than raising capital – make the world a better place.
Connect with Evan
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #147: Investing in the US – The American Dream: From a young age, Reed Goossens was driven to live a life by design. His goal of financial freedom lead him to ultimately leave his home country of Australia and move to the US in search of greater opportunities.
- EP #146: Bold Generosity: Bold generosity is busting through the fear barrier to live in your authenticity. As a nationally recognized top producer, Kristee Leonard has learned through trial and error that practicing courage and trust empowers you to use your most powerful gifts.
- EP #145: Next Level Multifamily Investing: At the young age of 21, Chris Larsen, founder of Next-Level Income, bought his first rental property. From the start Chris understood that in order to obtain financial freedom in life he would need passive income streams
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222