Have you ever wanted to learn about property management, but didn’t want to be put on the hot seat in a 1-on-1 meeting? Do you have a property manager and aren’t sure what questions you should be asking during your upcoming planning/strategy meeting? Are you an independent rental owner that just wants to become more efficient by learning from an industry expert?
Peter Katz, President of Denver Residential Services and Denver Commercial Management, joins our podcast this week to discuss property management. With his background in construction, Peter’s mission is to promote the preservation of assets so they are there for generations to come.
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is a great opportunity for you to gain insight directly from an asset manager. Whether you’re in Denver or not, you will learn how to strengthen your working relationship with your management team by downloading this podcast episode. Enjoy!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #152: Profit First With Mike Michalowicz Entrepreneur and best-selling author of six business books, Mike Michalowicz, joins the podcast for a very special second episode this week to talk about his critically acclaimed book Profit First.
- EP #151: Fix This Next With Mike Michalowicz. When entrepreneurs reach out to six-time best selling author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz, it’s typically to ask for help to make a big change or solve a big problem. Whether they are in crisis mode, simply want to grow their business, or want to make a lasting impact on the planet, Mike’s new book, Fix This Next, finds the critical issue to resolve next.
- EP #150: Achieve Financial Freedom Through Tax Lien Investing. In this very special 150th podcast episode, Ted Thomas joins us to talk about how to build your financial legacy and gain financial freedom by investing in Tax Liens. With this approachable business model, Ted has helped newbies all the way to seasoned investors achieve passive & stress free income.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222