With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners in 2020. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year – the ones that inspired us, provided tactical advice (some of which we have already started using ourselves!), and pushed us to expand the boarders of our business. Trust us, you’ll want to give another listen to these leaders!
Robb Zbierski – #108: Master Your Environment by Decluttering
Rundown: Helping people take common concepts, resonate with the information, and put it into practice is the personal goal of Author Robb Zbierski. Robb is the Co-Founder of Freedom Personal Development and is set on helping his clients train their brain for success. Through the power of decluttering, shifting your perspective, and combating runaway brain we can all become unapologetically purposeful.
Mikaela Durham – #112: The Sales Superpower of Introverts
Rundown: Kyle interviews Mikaela Durham who has had big success in her real estate career by learning to be herself, and knowing her clients will be attracted to working with her for that reason. Being an introvert doesn’t mean you don’t have a place in this business, it means being authentic and building confidence in your value add proposition.
Brendon Bartic – #143: Million Dollar Daily Schedule for Agents
Rundown: Top producers who make a million dollars selling real estate don’t reach that level of success by accident. According to Broker/Owner of the #1 Real Estate team in Denver and national coach Brendan Bartic, there are 7 key components of your daily schedule that are critical to success. Tune into this week’s episode to learn the systematic approach to amplifying your personal development, mastering your craft, and ultimately accomplish what we are all striving to do – get more clients and sell more real estate!
Kristee Leonard – #146: Bold Generosity
Rundown: Bold generosity is busting through the fear barrier to live in your authenticity. As a nationally recognized top producer, Kristee Leonard has learned through trial and errorthat practicing courage and trust empowers you to use your most powerful gifts. After joining her mom in the real estate business at a young age, Kristee pushed through the struggles and used them as motivation to grow her business year over year.
Mike Michalowicz – #151: Fix This Next
Rundown: When entrepreneurs reach out to six-time best selling author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz, it’s typically to ask for help to make a big change or solve a big problem. Whether they are in crisis mode, simply want to grow their business, or want to make a lasting impact on the planet, Mike’s new book, Fix This Next, finds the critical issue to resolve next.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #157: Open For Business During a Pandemic Are you seeing your efforts on Social Media convert to actual leads or do you feel like you are just shouting into the void? Author of Open For Business, Tyler Cauble joins the podcast this week to help demystify his Instagram marketing process. Tyler is the President and Founding Principal of The Cauble Group, a commercial brokerage, in Nashville and has grown his Instagram following to over 12,000 engaged users! He shares tactical tips for Instagram Posts, Stories, Highlights, and how to use them to effectively market your Real Estate business.
- EP #156: Converting Leads Through Online Marketing Online marketing can be daunting – landing pages, online ads, social media – so many options it’s tough to know where to start and what will give you the highest return on investment. Award-winning Online Marketing expert, Mich Sneddon joins the Podcast this week to discuss his unique method for turning one listing into over $500,000!
- EP #155: The Success Formula: Learn & Earn Do you dream of investing in real estate but feel overwhelmed by the process? Just a few years ago, Zack Boothe was a window cleaner with no real estate portfolio. He took a leap of faith and walked away from window cleaning and within a few years, was able to make over a million dollars a year from real estate investing.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222