We are all worried about the big “C” word… CULTURE. What does having a culture mean? How do we grow a culture? Guess what, you already have one. Culture is something established without focusing on it – instead, you should focus on fostering a positive culture. For Dan McQuillen, Broker Owner of Danberry Realtors, his company of 300+ agents is successful because of their culture centered on serving their community. From events and million dollar fundraisers, it is a company wide responsibility to give back to the community they work in. Tune into this special episode in which Kyle and Dan discuss what it is really like running a company based on going above and beyond for their clients and agents, but also to those truly in need.
Links mentioned in this episode:
On this episode, you’ll learn more on:
- Mindset – Flow – Presentation
- Supporting your team by taking items off their plate YOU can complete
- Focus on what you want, attractive what you want. Anything you focus on expands!
- Don’t be scared to put yourself out there, real estate is about believing in what you have to offer
- New agent tip #1: why you need to know your contracts
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #53: Create the Things you Wish Existed Being who you truly are in a world of influence is easier said than done. Figuring out what is important for you to accomplish in life, not only because it is the social norm, but because it truly fulfills you is vital. As a leader with any level of success, you have proven you have good instincts – lean into them.
- EP #51: In The Eye of the Storm Holding strong through the eye of the storm is one of the bravest things a person can do in life. Not knowing where or how you will end up on the other side is a fear unlike any other. For Candice Skinner, that storm was close to home with a husband struggling from PTSD and drug abuse. Instead of running, Candice found peace in the storm through her faith and not only kept her family together, but managed to maintain her successful real estate brokerage..
- EP #52 – Top 5 Episodes of the Calibrate Podcasts of 2018 The end of the year marks a threshold and invites a pause for reflection. It is a great time to take stock of the year that has passed and look ahead to the future. Whether you are in a leadership role, an aspiring leader, or just want to be your best at work and life, the habit of self reflection can build self-awareness and resilience.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210