This week on the Podcast, REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree for 2021, Molly Branson, joins the Podcast and shares what she’s learned after achieving this incredible honor. Like many extroverts, she knew a standard 9-5 desk job would not make her happy. Her fascination with real estate started from a young age and after graduating college with student debt, she decided to take the plunge and become a REALTOR. Molly shares her path to developing her business, her best tips for recovering after you make a mistake, and how to differentiate yourself in the business.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn more!
Connect with Molly:
Work with Molly
Connect with Molly on Instagram
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #185: Qualify Your Leads Without Cold Calling You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. But how do you nurture relationships from leads consistently if you are a solo agent? Nate Joens is the Co-Founder at Structurely and joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share how brokers can harness the power of artificial intelligence to qualify better leads.
- EP #184: Tips for Rookie REALTORS 2021 30 Under 30 honoree, Katrina Thomas joins us to share her best tips for rookie REALTORS just getting started and how to stay motivated in the face of rejection. Katrina shares tactical strategies to get your first listing, how to build your client base using social media, and her favorite techniques to keep her business sustainable.
- EP #183: Invest in Real Estate Without Traditional Lending As REALTORS, we know how life changing investing in real estate can be but without a traditional salary, many brokers are left on the sidelines watching their clients achieve their financial dreams. Heather Dreves, Director of Funding at Secured Investment Corp, saw this gap in the industry and knew there had to be a solution.
- EP #182: REALTORS – Take a Vacation Without Losing Clients After navigating the 2021 real estate market that has shattered all the records, many agents across the nation are, rightfully, ready for a break. This week on the Podcast, Kyle is joined by two fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honorees, Brad Allen of The Art of Real Estate and Judi Gabler of Gabler Realty. These three Top Producers know just how demanding being a REALTOR can be. From caring for clients’ needs, negotiating tricky deals, to meeting an inspector on site, real estate agents are constantly hustling to get the deal done.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222