After navigating the 2021 real estate market that has shattered all the records, many agents across the nation are, rightfully, ready for a break.
This week on the Podcast, Kyle is joined by two fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honorees, Brad Allen of The Art of Real Estate and Judi Gabler of Gabler Realty. These three Top Producers know just how demanding being a REALTOR can be. From caring for clients’ needs, negotiating tricky deals, to meeting an inspector on site, real estate agents are constantly hustling to get the deal done.
If you want to keep up the grueling pace, you also have to recharge. Brad and Judi share their best practices for how to take appropriate time off, whether you are about to go on maternity/paternity leave, go out of the country, or just a quick family vacation. Time off is vital to allow you to recharge and come back refreshed.
Rest heals your body, reduces stress, boosts creativity, improves productivity, and enhances decision making. Judy, Brad and Kyle discuss training your team, technology solutions to help you stay connected, and how to take a break when you are a solo agent. Tune in to learn more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #181: The Dividens of Generosity Glen was only a year into his real estate career when he became a caregiver for his mother, whose complications from Parkinson’s disease abruptly worsened in 2017. Moving her into the two-bedroom condo he shared with his wife was both disrupting and eye-opening. He doubled down on working with first-time buyers as the market opened up after COVID-19 shutdowns, boosting his sales volume by 50% in 2020 over the year before.
- EP #180: Mindset Shifts for Brokers: Your “HOW” Matters f you’ve done any reading in the business space, you’ve heard the famous phrase “know your why”. This advice is stemmed in the idea that your “why” you do you work is foundational and brings true alignment. But if that were all you needed to be a successful entrepreneur, everyone would do it. In order to be successful in business you have to be oriented toward taking action.
- EP #179: The Best of 2021, So Far With the goal of empowering, encouraging, and educating real estate professionals – we’ve interviewed a lot of proven winners so far in 2021. And we couldn’t pick a favorite guest if we tried! So instead, we compiled highlights from 5 of our most downloaded episodes this year – the ones that inspired us, provided tactical advice (some of which we have already started using ourselves!), and pushed us to expand the boarders of our business. Trust us, you’ll want to give another listen to these leaders!
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222