Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home in the highly desirable Homestead neighborhood. This Barrytown model features an updated kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, custom tile backsplash and modern white cabinets.
Our Homestead clients purchased this home in 2015 sold today for over $375,000 profit in just 6 years! WOW!
Kyle Malnati represented the Sellers in this successful transaction. Special thank you to NRT Colorado who represented the Buyer!
Neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows
Address: 7157 S. Magnolia Circle, Centennial, CO 80112
Sold Price: $768,000
Building SF: 2,151 *
Year Built: 1976
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bath Barrytown Model In Highly Desirable Homestead Neighborhood
- Kitchen Features All Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Tile Backsplash, and Modern White Cabinets and Open Views to the Great Room
- Gorgeous Hardwood Flooring throughout Main Floor
- 4 Bedrooms Upstairs Including Large Main Suite
- Front Entry Features Wainscot Detailing and Seating – Perfect as a Mud Room!
- Inviting Great Room with Fireplace and Access to Covered Patio
- Basement Den Features Built-In Cabinets, Wine Shelves and Wet Bar – Entertainer’s Dream!
- Floorplan is Filled with Bright, Airy Spaces Throughout the Main Floor
- Gorgeous Finishes including Crown Molding, Custom Blinds, and Tilework
- Homestead in the Willows is a “Destination Neighborhood”
- Owners Association Features: 3 Pools, Tennis Courts, Frequent Community Gatherings
- Just Blocks from Homestead Elementary, A Blue-Ribbon Awarded School
- Spacious Backyard with Access to Paved Walking Path Leading to Willow Spring Open Space
- Willow Spring Open Space Features 1,480 Acres with 2.1 Mile Trail System for Hiking, Biking and Jogging
- Close Proximity to DTC, Quick Access to Downtown