Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath rental home in Denver’s Harvey Park South neighborhood located at 4050 W. Dartmouth Ave. This renovated ranch features an extended great room addition with vaulted ceilings, new floors, and large windows for lots of natural light.
We received seven offers and went Under Contract $6k over list price! Kyle Malnati represented the Seller in this successful transaction. They plan to use a 1031 Exchange into a larger rental property. The Buyer was represented by NRT Colorado. This transaction relied on the persistence of the brokers and could not have been completed without the trust our client placed in the Calibrate Real Estate.
Neighborhood: Harvey Park South
Address: 4050 W. Dartmouth Ave. Denver. CO 80236
Sale Price: $515,000
Price Per Square Foot: $187
Building SF: 2,754 *
Year Built: 1956
*Reader to verify square footage
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath + 2 Non- Conforming Bedrooms in Denver’s Harvey Park South Neighborhood
- Kitchen Features: Granite Countertops and Center Island
- Elevated Lot Offers Mountain Views from both Upstairs Bedrooms and the Backyard
- Extended Great Room Addition Features Vaulted Ceilings, New Floors and Large Windows for Lots of Natural Light
- Front Room Features Large Bay Window with Bumped Out Window Seat – Perfect for Reading a Good Book!
- Located Near Highway 285 and Santa Fe Drive for Easy Access to Anywhere in the Denver Metro Area
- Nearby Retail Includes: King Soopers, Bear Valley Shopping Center, Home Depot, and Doghouse Tavern
- Nearby Parks Include: Bear Creek Park and Harvey Park
- Enjoy Backyard Entertaining Under the Gazebo or Gardening in the Raised Bed
- Sitting On Super Large Lot of Over a 1/4 Acre