Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a rental home in Denver’s prestigious Hilltop neighborhood located at 111 S. Clermont St. This nearly 1/4 acre lot is perfectly situated next to high-end homes and spacious parks.
Kyle Malnati represented the Seller in this successful transaction. Our client’s goal was a quick closing so we found an ALL CASH buyer who Closed in just 2 weeks! Their strong offer included $50,000 of non-refundable Earnest Money at $100k over list price.
The Buyer was represented by Brokers Guild and plan to redevelop the property in one of the most illustrious areas of Denver!
Address: 111 S. Clermont St., Denver, CO 80246
Sold Price: $1,200,000
Building SF: 2,308 *
Year Built: 1939
*Reader to verify square footage
- 3 bed/2.5 bath Ranch in Denver’s Prestigious Hilltop Neighborhood, Featuring Wide, Leafy Streets, High-End Homes and Spacious Parks
- Classical Details: Built-ins, Crown Molding, and Hardwood Flooring
- Possible Development / Scrape Opportunity in one of the Most Illustrious Areas of Denver!
- Large Bay windows, Skylights and Glass Doors help Fill this Ranch with Light
- Two Fireplaces on Main Floor
- Close by Restaurants: Park Burger, Pete’s Fruits and Vegetables, High Point Creamery, and Daz Bog Coffee
- Close Proximity to Popular Retail: Cherry Creek Shopping Center with Luxury Retailers like Louis Vuitton, Burberry, and Tiffany & Co,
- Nearby Parks Include: Cranmer Park featuring 23 Acres of Open Space, Burns Park, Crestmoor Park, and Robinson Park