As REALTORS, we know how life changing investing in real estate can be but without a traditional salary, many brokers are left on the sidelines watching their clients achieve their financial dreams. Heather Dreves, Director of Funding at Secured Investment Corp, saw this gap in the industry and knew there had to be a solution.
With the goal of helping regular people get on the path of real estate investing, Heather teaches her clients how to use their 401K now to buy and rehab properties using private lending, like Secured Investment Corp and she joins the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share her best tips.
Secured Investment Corp is one of the fastest growing real estate lenders and fund managers in the US. Private lenders like Secured Investment Corp allow investors to diversify beyond the stock market, the loans are much quicker to close than traditional banks, they lend based on the “after repair value” of the property, and they don’t penalize people if they pay off the loan early.
Tune into this fascinating episode of the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast to learn more whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced investor.
Connect with Heather
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #182: REALTORS – Take a Vacation Without Losing Clients After navigating the 2021 real estate market that has shattered all the records, many agents across the nation are, rightfully, ready for a break. This week on the Podcast, Kyle is joined by two fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honorees, Brad Allen of The Art of Real Estate and Judi Gabler of Gabler Realty. These three Top Producers know just how demanding being a REALTOR can be. From caring for clients’ needs, negotiating tricky deals, to meeting an inspector on site, real estate agents are constantly hustling to get the deal done.
- EP #181: The Dividens of Generosity Glen was only a year into his real estate career when he became a caregiver for his mother, whose complications from Parkinson’s disease abruptly worsened in 2017. Moving her into the two-bedroom condo he shared with his wife was both disrupting and eye-opening. He doubled down on working with first-time buyers as the market opened up after COVID-19 shutdowns, boosting his sales volume by 50% in 2020 over the year before.
- EP #180: Mindset Shifts for Brokers: Your “HOW” Matters f you’ve done any reading in the business space, you’ve heard the famous phrase “know your why”. This advice is stemmed in the idea that your “why” you do you work is foundational and brings true alignment. But if that were all you needed to be a successful entrepreneur, everyone would do it. In order to be successful in business you have to be oriented toward taking action.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222