Every year, REALTOR® Magazine selects 30 of the brightest young minds to honor with their 30 Under 30 distinction. Calibrate Real Estate Podcast Host, Kyle Malnati, was honored with this award in 2012 and we have made a point to interview as many 30 Under 30 Honorees as we can over the years. It takes a smart, driven, and hungry person to win this award and we are honored to share their experience with our podcast audience.
This week on the Podcast, 2021 30 Under 30 honoree, Katrina Thomas joins us to share her best tips for rookie REALTORS just getting started and how to stay motivated in the face of rejection. Katrina shares tactical strategies to get your first listing, how to build your client base using social media, and her favorite techniques to keep her business sustainable. Tune in to learn more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #182: REALTORS – Take a Vacation Without Losing Clients After navigating the 2021 real estate market that has shattered all the records, many agents across the nation are, rightfully, ready for a break. This week on the Podcast, Kyle is joined by two fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honorees, Brad Allen of The Art of Real Estate and Judi Gabler of Gabler Realty. These three Top Producers know just how demanding being a REALTOR can be. From caring for clients’ needs, negotiating tricky deals, to meeting an inspector on site, real estate agents are constantly hustling to get the deal done.
- EP #181: The Dividens of Generosity Glen was only a year into his real estate career when he became a caregiver for his mother, whose complications from Parkinson’s disease abruptly worsened in 2017. Moving her into the two-bedroom condo he shared with his wife was both disrupting and eye-opening. He doubled down on working with first-time buyers as the market opened up after COVID-19 shutdowns, boosting his sales volume by 50% in 2020 over the year before.
- EP #180: Mindset Shifts for Brokers: Your “HOW” Matters f you’ve done any reading in the business space, you’ve heard the famous phrase “know your why”. This advice is stemmed in the idea that your “why” you do you work is foundational and brings true alignment. But if that were all you needed to be a successful entrepreneur, everyone would do it. In order to be successful in business you have to be oriented toward taking action.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222