If you’ve done any reading in the business space, you’ve heard the famous phrase “know your why”. This advice is stemmed in the idea that your “why” you do you work is foundational and brings true alignment. But if that were all you needed to be a successful entrepreneur, everyone would do it. In order to be successful in business you have to be oriented toward taking action.
This week on the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast we are joined by Julie Williamson, PhD, and Kate Huckabay of Karrikins Business Solutions. Karrinkins is a consulting firm that focuses on helping leaders and teams be clear on HOW so they can realize WHAT they do and WHY they do it. They are behavioral scientists, changemakers, and strategists.
Julie and Kate share their 6-step framework “G.E.A.R.-U.P.” and how making simple mindset shifts can open up your business in ways you never thought possible. Tune into the podcast to learn more!
Connect with the Karrikins Group
Work with the Karrikins Group
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #178: Want to be a Top Agent? Train Like a Pro Athlete As a fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honoree, our podcast host, Kyle Malnati knows exactly how much grit and dedication it takes to achieve that milestone. We invited 2020 Honoree, Cyrus Mohseni, to join the podcast this week to share his inspiring journey from professional soccer to real estate and philanthropy.
- EP #177: Scale Your Business with Inside Sales You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. A great Inside Sales Agent team (ISA) to prospect and convert inbound leads into sales can be a game-changer that can level up your business. But how do you find the right people who have the grit and work ethic to get the job done?
- EP #176: The Blueprint for Success with Self-Storage Investing We all know investing in real estate is a smart move, but these days it can be difficult to get on the property ladder with historically high markets. We invited self-storage expert, Jacob Vanderslice, Principal at VanWest Partners, to join the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share the fundamentals of this strong investment class.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222