Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a 4 Bedroom/3 Bath rental home in highly desirable Homestead neighborhood. This beautifully updated Newport model features an open layout, modern finishes, and a backyard oasis including a covered patio.
Our Homestead clients purchased this home in 2017 as a rental property and sold today for over $375,000 profit! WOW!
Kyle Malnati represented the Sellers in this successful transaction that went Under Contract the first week it was listed. Special thank you to NRT Colorado who represented the Buyer!
***Calibrate Real Estate and the Malnati Family are a Proud Sponsor of Homestead Elementary and the Homestead Hurricaines swim team***
Neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows
Address: 6938 E. Easter Place, Centennial, CO 80112
Sold Price: $800,000
Building SF: 2,049 *
Year Built: 1976
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage*
- 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Newport Model In Highly Desirable Homestead Neighborhood
- Kitchen Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Center Island with Seating, Tile Backsplash, Modern White Cabinets and Lots of Windows for Abundant Natural Light
- Style and Quality are Evident Throughout: Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Fireplace, Shutters, and Built-ins
- Open Dining Room Is Perfect for Indoor Outdoor Entertaining as it Opens Directly to the Covered Patio Featuring Built-in Seating and Pergola
- Homestead in the Willows is a “Destination Neighborhood”
- Owners Association Features: 3 Pools, Tennis Courts, Frequent Community Gatherings
- Just Blocks from Homestead Elementary, A Blue-Ribbon Awarded School
- Backyard Features Covered Back Patio with Direct Access to Greenbelt and Paved Walking Path
- Close to Willow Spring Open Space Featuring 1,480 Acres with 2.1 Mile Trail System for Hiking, Biking and Jogging
- Nearby DTC, Quick Access to Downtown