REALTOR Magazine Announced their 30 Under 30 Honorees for 2021 and we are proud that honoree, Glen Clemmons joins the podcast this week. Glen was only a year into his real estate career when he became a caregiver for his mother, whose complications from Parkinson’s disease abruptly worsened in 2017. Moving her into the two-bedroom condo he shared with his wife was both disrupting and eye-opening. He doubled down on working with first-time buyers as the market opened up after COVID-19 shutdowns, boosting his sales volume by 50% in 2020 over the year before.
Glen shares his path to achieving the 30 Under 30 honor, the blessings he’s received after being recognized, and how he decided to make generosity his central guidepost. Glen believes that when you are generous with your time, talents, and money, you are blessed even more.
For every commission check Glen earns, he donates 5% back to the Parkinson’s Foundation. As Glen says, “The more I can do, the more I can give.” Tune in to learn more!
Connect with Glen
Work with Glen
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #178: Want to be a Top Agent? Train Like a Pro Athlete As a fellow REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Honoree, our podcast host, Kyle Malnati knows exactly how much grit and dedication it takes to achieve that milestone. We invited 2020 Honoree, Cyrus Mohseni, to join the podcast this week to share his inspiring journey from professional soccer to real estate and philanthropy.
- EP #177: Scale Your Business with Inside Sales You are a successful real estate agent – your time is incredibly valuable. A great Inside Sales Agent team (ISA) to prospect and convert inbound leads into sales can be a game-changer that can level up your business. But how do you find the right people who have the grit and work ethic to get the job done?
- EP #176: The Blueprint for Success with Self-Storage Investing We all know investing in real estate is a smart move, but these days it can be difficult to get on the property ladder with historically high markets. We invited self-storage expert, Jacob Vanderslice, Principal at VanWest Partners, to join the Calibrate Real Estate Podcast this week to share the fundamentals of this strong investment class.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222