Calibrate Real Estate announces the sale of a luxury 4 Bedroom/4 Bath home in Denver’s highly desirable, Montclair neighborhood. This beautifully renovated home features a gorgeous open-concept kitchen with granite countertops, modern white Shaker cabinets, pendant lighting and stainless steel appliances.
Ana Jewett represented the Sellers in this successful transaction. She was able to achieve her clients’ goal of going Under Contract over asking in the first weekend the home was on the market. …And then some!! After the first few days of showings, Ana secured nine great offers, all above list price!
When Ana first met with the Sellers to talk about selling their home, their “Shoot for the Moon” sales price was $1 million. With Ana’s intentional marketing plan and call for offers strategy, she was able to get her clients $15K over their best case scenario price!
Our clients originally purchased their home in 2019 for $732,000 and sold today for $1,015,000! That’s a gain of over $283,000 in 2 years! WOW!
Address: 719 Ivanhoe St., Denver, CO 80220
Sold Price: $1,015,000
Building SF: 2,438 *
Year Built: 1952
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Renovated 4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom Two-Story Home Located In The Montclair Neighborhood!
- Kitchen Features: Gorgeous Granite Countertops, Modern White Shaker Cabinets, Sleek Hardware, Stainless Steel Appliances, Beverage Bar, and Eat-in Breakfast Nook
- Owner’s Suite Features a Secluded Balcony, 5-Piece Bathroom with Massive Steam Shower, and Oversized Walk-in Closet
- Large Backyard is a Private Oasis with Lush Landscaping, Bistro Lights, Raised Flower Beds and Easy Access to the 2-Car Garage
- Easy Access To 6th Avenue, Downtown Denver, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, and New 8th Avenue Development!
- Montclair is a Highly Desirable Neighborhood and sits Between Hilltop and Park Hill.
- Located in the Carson Elementary School District
- The Backyard Is Fully-Fenced And Features a Large Patio, Drip Irrigation System, Mature Trees, and Bistro Lights
- Laundry Room Conveniently Located on the Second Floor