Everyone needs better marketing – but more importantly, everyone needs a mindset for growth and innovation. We live in a competitive and technological world where there is always going to be someone who has done it before you, better, and faster. As the Chief People Person of Curaytor, Darin Franzen is set on helping you be ahead of the curve and grow your own personal brand. From website design, CRMs, social media, coaching, and converting leads into clients, Curyator offers a solution to all of the industries problems. It all starts with being open to growth and learning that you have put yourself every where you have ended up in life. Raising your self awareness allows you to take more calculated risks because not tying, is just as bad as failing.
Links mentioned in this episode:
On this episode, you’ll learn more on:
- Why you have to be an early adapter in our technology driven world
- You need a partnership, not just a vendor
- Every single person is an internet lead
- The benefits and big time wins of the funnel approach in sales
- You are responsible to do what you can – because you are capable
- Why not trying is actually failing
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our Top 3 Episodes:
- EP #53: Create the Things you Wish Existed Being who you truly are in a world of influence is easier said than done. Figuring out what is important for you to accomplish in life, not only because it is the social norm, but because it truly fulfills you is vital. As a leader with any level of success, you have proven you have good instincts – lean into them.
- EP #51: In The Eye of the Storm Holding strong through the eye of the storm is one of the bravest things a person can do in life. Not knowing where or how you will end up on the other side is a fear unlike any other. For Candice Skinner, that storm was close to home with a husband struggling from PTSD and drug abuse. Instead of running, Candice found peace in the storm through her faith and not only kept her family together, but managed to maintain her successful real estate brokerage..
- EP #52 – Top 5 Episodes of the Calibrate Podcasts of 2018 The end of the year marks a threshold and invites a pause for reflection. It is a great time to take stock of the year that has passed and look ahead to the future. Whether you are in a leadership role, an aspiring leader, or just want to be your best at work and life, the habit of self reflection can build self-awareness and resilience.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210