The start of a new year and a new administration in the White House means changes to the tax code. No matter the level of investor, it’s smart to stay up-to-date on how tax law changes can impact your bottom line.
Tracey Wilson of IPX1031 joins us on the Podcast this week to discuss 6 major changes to the Tax Code:
- 1031 Exchanges
- Individual Tax Rate
- Long Term Capital Gain and Qualified Dividend Rate
- Estate Tax
- Step-Up in Basis
- Corporate Income Tax Rate
Tracey is an expert in the 1031 Exchange rules of Delayed, Simultaneous, Reverse and Improvement Exchanges and provides nationwide Qualified Intermediary services to his clients. As Tracey tells us, “Information is Power, the more information you have, the better decisions you can make.”
Tracey and Kyle dive deep into the proposed tax changes for 2021 and what that means for you. Check out our video below!
Connect with Tracey:
Got any burning questions? Connect with Tracey: tracey.wilson@IPX1031.com
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP: #162: Profit First for Real Estate Agents with Damon Yudichak This week on the podcast we are tackling Real Estate Agents’ biggest issue: their money. Our guest, Damon Yudichak, author of the upcoming book Profit First for Real Estate Agents, walks us through his simple process.
- EP #161: Drive More Opportunities with Data Using software to help small businesses disrupt the disruptors, Aaron Norris, VP of Market Insights at PropertyRadar, helps real estate agents harness the power of public data to create opportunities.
- EP #160: Uplifting Humanity Through Real Estate: Atlas Real Estate Co-Founder, Ryan Boykin is our guest. Atlas’s mission is to uplift humanity through real estate, something Ryan takes very seriously. He discusses his philosophy as an entrepreneur and shares some of his best tips for Investors looking to get started.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222