Are you responsible for leading a strategic plan that actually gets implemented and delivers results? All organizations and communities need a vital strategic plan to trailblaze the future while navigating constant change. Carol Poore, Ph.D., MBA, joins the Calibrate Podcast this week to talk about her newest book, Strategic Impact.
Entrepreneurs and business owners can easily get stuck in the weeds of day-to-day business and forget to create a long-term vision. But as Dr. Poore tells us, this is a huge missed opportunity. Taking time to recalibrate your company’s focus and mission will help strengthen the foundation of all other aspects of your business.
Dr. Poore is dedicated to inspiring and equipping leaders to create a clear, comprehensive, and destiny-shaping strategic planning program resulting in strategic goals being tracked, communicated, celebrated, and implemented – strategic impact. Her life-changing guidebook modernizes strategic planning and introduces new virtual, digital, and cloud-based resources to support you and your leadership team. A strategic impact is simply a management process that envisions the future & develops strategies to achieve that future. Tune in to the podcast to learn more!
Connect with Dr. Poore:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #165: The Art of Selling Your Business with John Warrillow Freedom. It’s the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It’s the ultimate reward of selling your business. But selling a company can be confusing, and one wrong step can easily cost you dearly. Many owners will close their doors, ultimately earning little for their life’s work—while a select few will become fabulously wealthy. John is here to change that.
- EP #164: Become a Passive Cash Flow Leader with a Deferred Sales Trust Paying too much in capital gains tax is a major fear for investors. The old school solution, 1031 exchanges, leaves many people overpaying and over-stressed. With restrictive rules and timing, 1031 exchanges offer little possibility to diversify and no liquidity. Enter the Deferred Sales Trust.
- EP #163: Proposed Tax Changes for 2021 – Taxes Impact Your Bottom Line The start of a new year and a new administration in the White House means changes to the tax code. No matter the level of investor, it’s smart to stay up-to-date on how tax law changes can impact your bottom line.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222