Freedom. It’s the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It’s the ultimate reward of selling your business. But selling a company can be confusing, and one wrong step can easily cost you dearly. Many owners will close their doors, ultimately earning little for their life’s work—while a select few will become fabulously wealthy.
John Warrillow, founder of The Value Builder System™, joins the podcast this week to discuss his newest book The Art of Selling Your Business. Over his career, John has started and exited four companies, including one acquired by a public company. After coaching thousands of business owners, he created a system to help entrepreneurs build, accelerate, and finally harvest the value from their business.
It’s time to level the playing field for small business owners, and John Warrillow is here to help. Tune in to learn more!
Connect with John:
Take the 13-Minute Survey and Get Your Value Builder Score https://valuebuilder.com/get-your-score/
Has Exiting Your Business Crossed Your Mind? http://prescore.com/score/
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #164: Become a Passive Cash Flow Leader with a Deferred Sales Trust Paying too much in capital gains tax is a major fear for investors. The old school solution, 1031 exchanges, leaves many people overpaying and over-stressed. With restrictive rules and timing, 1031 exchanges offer little possibility to diversify and no liquidity. Enter the Deferred Sales Trust.
- EP #163: Proposed Tax Changes for 2021 – Taxes Impact Your Bottom Line The start of a new year and a new administration in the White House means changes to the tax code. No matter the level of investor, it’s smart to stay up-to-date on how tax law changes can impact your bottom line.
- EP: #162: Profit First for Real Estate Agents with Damon Yudichak This week on the podcast we are tackling Real Estate Agents’ biggest issue: their money. Our guest, Damon Yudichak, author of the upcoming book Profit First for Real Estate Agents, walks us through his simple process.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222